ACE provides plastic molds and molding worldwide. With over 20 years engineering design and manufacturing experience, our ACE team can create plastic solutions for any industry. We have a dedicated research development team for new part development. We are able to provide service on new part concepts in plastic as well as PCB assembly service.
Why Choose ACE
● We have a fast response rate. Within moments of receiving an email, we start to work, and quotations are sent within 24 hours.
● We have our own design and development team.
● We have a strong quality control system to ensure the best quality products.
● We offer competitive prices and can beat our competitors.
● We send samples asap, and all samples have gone thru quality inspection.
● We provide OEM/ODM services for all kinds of customers.
● We deliver goods on time and communicate transparently with our customers during shipping.
● We take strong pride in the fact that at least 96% of our customer have been with us since we started.
What is Plastic Injection Mould Design?
Being a leader in the plastic injection mould industry, we know that a quality part comes from a quality mould and a good part design. Comprehensive mould design is the key to getting a high-performance mould.
The key to successful mould making is that QUALITY must begin with mould design capability. At ACE Mould, we have invested in both professional people and technology to ensure that our designs meet your highest expectations.
ACE Mould is able to design mould according to customer’s product designs, 2D/3D models, or drawings with specifications. Our design capability includes:
● Mould flow analysi
● Product optimization
● Full 2D & 3D mould design
● Reverse engineering
● Unique designs through collaboration with customers
We design our moulds based on customer input and mould complexity.
With more than a decade of experience combined in the molding and plastics industry, we are able to anticipate potential quality and tool manufacturing problems or risks at the earliest stage and optimize the design with the customer to eliminate those risks before the start of mould production.
The engineering software used at ACE:
● Mould design software: AutoCAD, UG
● Programming software: Powermill
Data exchange: UG, PRO/E, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, CAD, STP, X_T, IGS, PRT, DWG, DXF, PDF, etc.
What Areas is Plastic Injection Moulding Design Best Applied To?
Some of the examples are:
● Automobile parts
● Household appliance
● Medical devices
● Housings for electronics
● Farming tools
● Packaging such as lip balm containers, caps, and so on.
● Daily use combs, caps of bottles, wire insulations etc.